Get a FREE California Commercial Vehicle Insurance Quote,
Just Complete The Quote Form Below
Commercial Vehicle Insurance
Whether your business is large or small, having a properly structured commercial auto insurance program will not only save you hundreds of dollars per year in insurance premiums, but it could also save your business in the event of a catastrophic claim. Schaedler Insurance offers a complete line of commercial auto insurance products with specialties in the following areas:
Is your business vehicle not listed above or does it have custom or specialized equipment? Not a problem. Contact us and we can prepare a customized package for your particular situation.
Insurance Rates for Commercial Vehicles
Insurance rates for commercial vehicles are based on many of the same factors used to determine rates on a personal auto insurance policy. Rates are determined by many rating factors including the number of vehicles in a fleet, how each business vehicle is used, the driving record of each driver among many other rating factors. For the best rates, consider packaging your commercial liability and workers comp with the same company for multi-policy discounts.
What Can a Business Owner Do to Keep Premiums Low?
1. Keep track of the driving radius your commercial vehicles are used for in the course of business. The radius a business vehicle is driven can be an important rating factor.
2. Make sure all drivers that use business vehicles are rated and have the proper licensing required by the commercial vehicle they will be driving.
3. If your business can afford a higher collision deductible package, carefully weigh the benefits and drawbacks. A higher collision deductible can yield large savings for good drivers.
4. Be sure to mention all forms of safety equipment to your insurance provider. There are often significant discounts for GPS tracking devices, alarms, airbags, as well as other safety equipment.
Choosing Commercial Car Insurance Coverage’s
Commercial vehicles often create risks that are very unique from industry to industry. Before purchasing commercial insurance for your business you should carefully consider the exposures most important to insure against with a commercial insurance specialist. While dozens of coverage’s exist, below is short list of the more common coverage’s associated with most commercial auto packages.
- • Vehicle Liability Coverage
- • Medical Payments
- • Comprehensive Coverage (Other Than Collision)
- • Collision Coverage
- • Uninsured /Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- • Coverage For Vehicles Borrowed or Rented
- • Coverage for Employees Using Personal Vehicles in the Business
Commercial Automobile Insurance Quotes
Getting a commercial auto quote is simple. Just complete the contact form at the top of this page and a commercial insurance representative will contact you shortly to prepare your quote and answer any questions you may have.